Tuesday, October 23, 2007

"My strength and overall fitness has improved dramatically, and it makes me want to take my Pilates mentality into other parts of my life."



Stephanie Klitz is the client of the month at Conscious Body Pilates for October. She is enthusiastic, committed, eager to learn, and takes her Pilates beyond the studio into her everyday life. The results have been dramatic. Here is her inspiring story. It is an amazing testimonial to the power of Pilates to not only make positive changes in your body, but also in your life!

Pilates Story
by Stephanie Klitz

Every year I try to do something new for myself that promotes my overall health, whether physical, mental, or emotional. A few months ago I decided to call CBP to inquire about classes, and since then I've been at the studio twice a week doing a combination of mat classes and private sessions. Pilates is a great workout because it doesn't end when you leave the studio; it's something you can take with you everyday. I think about my core at work, at home, when I run and do other physical activities. After a few weeks I started to notice the difference in my posture, how I walked, and how I carried myself in general. I realized that not only was I maintaining my Pilates workout, but I looked forward to it!

The combination of mat classes and private sessions has allowed for my body to obtain maximum exposure to different types of workouts. I enjoy the variety between to the two types of sessions. My private sessions have been particularly beneficial because my instructor has gotten to know my personal strengths weaknesses, and gives me a comprehensive workout accordingly. For the first time, I can truly feel my body beginning to heal from previous surgeries and car accidents. My strength and overall fitness has improved dramatically, and it makes me want to take my Pilates mentality into other parts of my life.

At CBP, I feel like I am the only client. Although this is not the case, it is truly a rewarding way to exercise. Heather has brought together an amazing group of people in the perfect Pilates studio for an altogether you-can't-miss experience. Every instructor at CBP is a walking example of how Pilates can change your life in more ways than you can imagine!

1 comment:

jenny said...

Hey! I'm so glad to discover a fellow blogging pilates instructor! I just linked you on my new blog: havyourcake.blogspot.com