Saturday, July 21, 2007

Mom and Baby class


I invited photographer Barbie Hull to shoot some pictures of my Mom and Baby class last week.

The picture above is my personal favorite. Baby looks like she's trying to do "The Hundred" with mom! How did Barbie capture that? It almost looks posed! Barbie's specialty is weddings, but she also does pregnancy and baby photography. Check out her website to see more of her work: http://www.barbiehull.com/


The Mom and Baby class is one of my favorite classes to teach because I get to see moms and their adorable babies and it's so much fun to watch them change from week to week. It also challenges me as a teacher. I usually have an idea of what exercises I plan to teach and in what order, but I invariably end up changing it. It's a lot like being a mom - you do your best to make a plan, stick to a schedule, figure things out, but when it's all said and done - baby decides how it's going to be.


I teach the Mom and Baby class Thursdays at 4pm. A new 6 week series started last Thursday July 19th and continues through Aug 23rd.

No comments: